Sunday, September 19, 2010

What A Time!

So doing this project was really fun! I have just been learning how to use SoundTrackPro, and decided to stick with a program I already had and knew how to use, Audacity. I had used it in the past to make my own ringtones and wanted to explore more of it, also the set up is quite user friendly! I used several sounds made by my self and the class, but really ran with the stretching, and crazy editing. Putting things backwards is one of my favorite things to do. If only I was good at making beats I think it would be fun to do some dubstep...though it is not my jam this project helped me understand more about why people can like it. My most favorite thing was that I was able to just explore and play, I often found my self giggling at the things I made or how weird something sounded...it was really fun. In my tune there is a laugh...don't know if you can catch it but it sound too funny to me, could be mistaken for creepy as well. Another thing I found out about, in experimenting between this and my own blog I found a way to just post my audio...at Box.net I was able to host some files and make them able to be linked!
my audio is here

No comments:

Post a Comment