Sunday, September 5, 2010

Music You Can Watch

I am really looked forward to the music video. A couple of bands I am thinking of are The Conquerors and Daughters of the Sun. The Conquerors are some of my friends from Kansas City, one of which I have already done a music video for. The other band I met earlier this year, they played a show in Kansas City then another show in Columbia the next day.

Here are some links if you want to check them out.
The Conquerors
Daughters of the Sun

Both of these bands have some really good music, I highly recommend giving them a listen.

Also, here are some music videos that I have found on my many youtube binges...


This one makes me feel like I am watching one of those classic Coca Cola commercials... I like that it is simple though and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling after watching it.






Bedding for this one was disabled but you should definitely check it out.


This one is a video I did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment