Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stories Via the Song



I might be a bit biased because I worked on this video, but I think it does a really great job of telling a story via the song with out being annoyingly overt in relation to what the song is about. Does that make sense?:)
Also, it's shot really well and the pacing is perfect.




I'm sure you all of have seen this video, but I really love it. The color, the camera work and performative aspects are all so cohesive.
The subtly of story is perfect and leaves a mysticism that very much compliments her voice and music.
And again the pacing of the edit with the rhythm of the music is great.

2 comments:

  1. Man I love that video for 'When I grow up' so much, I'm glad you posted it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME VIDEO! I never realized who the artist was. It really reminds me of Gregory Crewdson's "Twilight" series.

    ReplyDelete