Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nautical things

So I know I told a few of you about my swell idea to build a boat! yep I am building an arc of sorts, but I dont think this one will work too well. I applied for a permit, because that is what you are supposed to do when doing something in a park, but I was sadly denied. My mom has some connections that can help me get a better place to build my boat! but let me lay it out for you so you can imagine things better. this is what I drew on Paint of course. But the sails will be made from plastic bags that I have sewn together and the boat and mast will be made from sticks I have collected from my yard as well as others. Hopefully this will be able to be displayed by the end of the first weekend in December. Right now I am looking into Coopers landing, yha know since they deal with boats and such things.

1 comment:

  1. I found a home for my boat! Mike Cooper at Coopers Landing was so sweet, said their was no problem and I could do it this week, if only I can figure out what time, between shooting, PAing and being a super hero!

    ReplyDelete