Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Due to the fact that Halloween was on Sunday this year, I had the opportunity to wear two costumes. For Saturday, I was a pilot and wore a black and gold one piece that I accumulated through thrifting back home. I have worn it once before here for the game show last year in studio production. On the night of Halloween, my original idea was to be a circus conductor, again with the clothes I already have but could not find a hat or gloves! So instead I was just in a black cropped jacket, button up tail shirt, bright red boots, a large hairpin, fake lashes, and fake mustache. I named the costume "Harold". Jacqui has a picture of my costume for Halloween night. Although my costumes were not too extravagant this year, I worked at Maude Vintage and costumed many people for the two weeks prior to Halloween, and got to piece together examples to display.

RANDOM. You guys should check this out if you are bored too.

No comments:

Post a Comment