Monday, October 25, 2010

Social Practice Project


So this weekend I have been wracking my brain for an idea for social art.

The more I think about it the more uncertain I am about doing it. Here's an idea I came up with but I don't know if its worth doing.
I have always wondered who exactly came up with the international talk like a pirate day or any other themed days like teachers day. I was thinking I could come up with my own day by having it be international day to walk around with one shoe one and see if anyone would join in on walking around with one shoe on. I would ask people to meet at a spot and everyone takes off one of their shoes and piles it up. Maybe wonder into some stores and see if we would be kicked out?
I'm also curious if anyone would join in as we were walking around.

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I could join! How would you get others to join on the street/location?

    ReplyDelete