Monday, October 25, 2010

No Shave November Goes Unisex

(The blog is linked)


Beginning November 1st I want to have at least five participants to document the most radical lady body hair ever.

Rule #1 - You have to shave all body parts as of 11/1/10 (I know, it sucks right?). This will prove who is most womanly in their effort to grow the most hair, the fastest.

Rule #2 - You may not shave for the entire month.

Rule #3 - Meet once weekly to photograph leg and pit hair as a group for evidence of length and thickness.

Rule #4 - You can talk about Hair Club.

As of 11/30/10 we will have completed the journey and have photographic evidence. I would like to interview each participant weekly on their experience and post all items to a blog with the photos, and to see if anyone decides to stop shaving altogether if they were in the habit of shaving previously. There won't be a "winner", because we are all winners.

I will be using my Asahi Pentax k1000 with b&w Ilford HP5 400 ISO to document.

I would also like to make a physical display for future viewing as well.

Interested?

jennifer.l.razor@gmail.com
or
573.310.4042

No comments:

Post a Comment