Monday, October 18, 2010

New Song, New Video, Same Band


(This picture was taken at Hairhole on Orr Street the last time DOTS were in town if any of you recognize it.)
I am very pleased to have worked everything out with Daughters of the Sun, but am slightly disappointed that I will no longer be doing a song from their new album. I am excited to use their song "Follow Smoke" though. You can listen to the song on their myspace page. Here's the link.

I was able to secure a location for the video this weekend. One of my friends is letting me use their super cool 70's house and fifteen acres of land. My concept is that the subject of the song will be following smoke throughout the property and I need to look into being able to shoot at the Devil's Icebox. A lot of lighting will be incorporated into the shoot as well, and I will be hanging sheets over trees around the area to project on. The majority of the filming will take place at night.

Also, side-note, Grace Jones. Have you guys seen this video? So good.


My concept is set, but I am leaving room for spontaneous ides that may pop up, and am talking to the owner of the location tonight for better dates that work for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment