Sunday, August 29, 2010

BOOOOOOOM!


When it comes to blogs, there are two that I follow constantly and habitually. These two blogs are really fascinating to me, because they feature new art almost every single day. They feature all different mediums, from video, to photography and sculpture, etc. The first one, and my personal favorite is called BOOOOOOOM! you should check it out.
The second blog is called FECAL FACE DOT COM.
Recently I found an artist named Josh Keyes on BOOOOOOOM! and he actually has work that is related to some of the things that we have been talking about in class. A lot of his work shows different animals in tiny little cut out worlds, showing the clash of wild animals with the concrete, security camera, vandalized environments.
I love Keyes' work, and I hope that you find something you like on there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment