Monday, August 30, 2010

The Beginning

This was the first week of my experimental media class. I enjoy it a lot, and am more than willing to conquer the hurdles this class will bring. The challenge is solely based on what you can accomplish using creativity and what you can provoke in yourself and others. I am pleased with the small class size and the fact that I recognize most of my fellow classmates. Also, I am very glad to see that there are many different projects to be done alone and by working with others in the class.

One of the most exciting projects will be shown at this years CJFF. The classmates will combine each storyline they have created into one by using a series (or single?) photograph. Another project I am excited for is the music video. I have done a project like this before in my editing class and really enjoyed doing so. The guidelines for this project differ due to the fact that we are to chose from a local band that could benefit from a music video. I did this for my last music video and had a lot of fun working with the musician and allowing them to add what they wanted in their own music video. These are just a couple of the projects I am anticipating.

No comments:

Post a Comment