Sunday, December 6, 2009

Almost over...

We only have a wee little bit to go before the semester ends... and we all part ways and greet 2010!

On Monday, we will review all the work you have submitted so far and make sure you are on track... specifically:

Blog: I will have a list of all the posts that you have written and we can make sure we are all on the same page.
Comment: Remember that you are each expected to post at least one comment on the blog. (You can respond to a peer, to one of my comments/posts, or reply to a comment someone posted on your writing).
Interviews: All interview projects should be in (...or you should talk to me and let me know what is going on). If possible, please post your interview on the blog.
Final project: Rough drafts for your papers are due this Monday. If there are issues, please talk to me.
Extra credit: Any extra credit work must be submitted by Friday of this week.
Publishing: I highly recommend that you consider submitting your work to Stephens Life (especially your interviews!).

If you have issues or concerns, please talk to me!!!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment